Match Prediction

Match  Details:

Date:                       Venue                                                                    Time                                                                                                  12/04/2021          JCC Brescia  Cricket , Brescia                           12.30PM       

Brescia  vs  Cividate

 This    is  the  first  match  of  the  tournament   between   Brescia  and Cividate  . Brescia  players  Yasir  Nawaz, Ranjha  Hassan  Hammad, Babar  Hussain,  Qulb  Sajjad,  Naveed  Chaudry. All  these players  are  one  of  the  most  important  players  for  Brescia. Chaudry  Usman  Talib ,  Ali  Sikandar could  be  Cividate  opener  batsmen,   Cividate  will  have  high  hopes from  the  opening  batsman. Bilal  Ahmed  and  Farhan  Javaid  Cividate  are  one  of  the  better  bowlers  in  May, their  bowling  can  show  amazing  performance. If  we sit  on  the  winning  percentage,  then  Cividate  has  60%  chances  to  win,  the same  40%  is  the  chance  of  Brescia.
Pitch  Report:
The  pitch  which  is  helpful    batting . The  pace  bowlers  will  get  70%  help  on  the  pitch  due  to  the  cloudly  weather .This  pitch  has  been decent  for  Pace  Bowler   based  on  the  previous  records.  Spinner  bowlers  will  have  to  work  very  hard  on  this  pitch. Whichever  team  wins  the  toss  will  decide  to  bat first  because  it  is   easier  to  bat  first  than  it  is  to  chase.

Stats  and  Records:  (Recent  Form)

The  Team  Brescia:

Total  Match  Played: 5 , Win  3

Last 5  T10  Matches  Fantasy  points  Stats  Brescia:

Top   Batsmen & All  Rounder:

I  Khan:40,57,25,81,68

B  Hussain:52,29,86,26,62

N  Hussain(WK):4,10,24,4

S  Khan(AR):25,0,34,48,187

A  Attieq(AR):13,-2,101,50,32

Top  Bowler:

MA  Jafri:53,103,117,76,33

B  -Ali:3,46,80,79,117

M  Mushtaq:29,33,80,45

Stats  and  Records:  (Recent  Form)

The  Team  Cividate:N/A

Total  Match  Played :N/A

Last  5  Matches  Fantasy  points  Stats  CIVIDATE:

Top  Btasmen  &  All Rounder:


A  Rehman(WK):8

B  Ahmed(AR):15,38

Top Bowler:

M  Arslan:4,6,37,17,10
Squad(Brescia): Naseer Hussain, Ranjah Hassan Hammad, Babar Hussain, Rizwan Muhammad, Naveed Chaudhary, Anwar Attieq, Imran Naveed, Shadnan Khan, Basharat Ali, Malik Mushtaq, Muhammad  Amir  Jafri.

Squad(Cividate): Dara Shikoh, Waleed Sikandar, Ali Sikandar, Chaudhry Usman Talib, Farhan Javaid, Bilal Ahmad, Arslan Sabir, Usman Javaid, Iftikhar Armaghan,  Amir Nadeem, Rashid  Kumar.

Probable XI: Brescia

  1. Y  Nawaz
  2. R  Hassan  Hammad
  3. B  Hussain
  4. Q  Sajjad
  5. N  Chaudhary
  6. I  Khan
  7. M  Atta  Ullah
  8. A  Attieq
  9. I  Navee
  10. Imad  Khan
  11. A  Qaisar

Probable XI: Cividate

  1. C  Usman  Talib
  2. A  Sikandar
  3. Y  Iqbal
  4. F  Javaid
  5. B  Ahmed
  6. U Javaid
  7. A  Sabir
  8. K  Singh
  9. I  Armaghan
  10. R  Umar
  11. A  Rehman

Fantasy Team;

Captain: Imad  Khan

Vice- B  Ahmed

Keeper – Y  Nawaz

Batsmen – B  Hussain, A  Sikandar, R  Hassan Ahmed, Imad  Khan(C)

All-rounders –  B  Ahmed(VC), A  Attieq, U  Javaid

Bowlers – I  Armaghan, R  Umar, A  Qaisar

Previous articleSRH vs KOL Dream11 Team Playing11, Prediction || Indian Premier League 2021
Next articleCIV VS BRE Dream11 Team Playing11, Prediction || ECS Italy, Brescia, 2021


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here