GAZ vs IBKS, Turkish League
Thursday, April 08, 2021 06:30 PM
GAZ vs IBKS Dream11 Prediction
Fredrik Gulbrandsen and Mehmet Topal are out injured for the hosts. Enzo Crivelli has undergone his suspension tenure and will be expected to feature in the starting lineup. With Crivelli back in contention, he should partner along Demba to lead the attack.
- The visitors also have a couple of injuries with Patrick Twumasi and Jefferson ruled out due to injury. Patrick Twumasi could persist with a back three of Kana-Biyik, Tosca and Djilobodji. Ceylan, Twumasi, Maxim, Sousa and Morais could fill in at midfield, while Demir and Kayode lead the attack. Forward Fredrik Gulbrandsen and Mehmet Topal both have been ruled out of this game due to injuries.
- Forward Enzo Crivelli is available for selection once again following a one-game ban.
- Either Danijel Aleksić or Eljero Elia will start on the left side of midfield.
- hey are currently at the 4th spot in the point table with the fourth six points.
- Istanbul Basaksehir has played a total of 23 games where they had won in 13 games while lost in 3 matches. Meanwhile, they also faced 7 drawn games.
- In their previous encounter against Rizespor, they won the game by 2-1.
IBKS vs GAZ Head to Head
Istanbul side lead the Gazisehir side by 2-1 when it comes to head to head. Gaziantep outfit have an opportunity to win the game and settle the tally to 2-2.
IBKS vs GAZ Dream11 prediction: IBKS vs GAZ
playing 11 (squads)
Istanbul: Volkan Babacan, Ahmet Said Kivanc, Onur Guney, Gaël Clichy, Alexandru Epureanu, Mahmut Tekdemir, Aziz Behich, Ugur Ucar, Martin Skrtel, Junior Caiçara, Muzaffer Kahriman, Mehmet Topal, Edin Visca, Fredrik Gulbrandsen, Eljero Elia, Carlos Ponck, Fehmi Mert Günok, Berkay Özcan, Okechukwu Azubuike, Mert Celik, Abdulkadir Celik, Muhammed Emin Sarikaya, Emre Kaplan, Gökhan Inler, Irfan Can Kahveci, Muhammet Arslantas, Demba Ba, Enzo Crivelli, Robinho, Danijel Aleksic
Haydar Yilmaz, Günay Güvenc, Mustafa Burak Boznan, Papy Djilobodji, Ulas Zengin, Alin Tosca, Pawel Olkowski, Mehmet Ugurlu, Sefa Anuk, André Sousa, Alexandru Maxim, Kubilay Aktas, Jefferson, Bartlomiej Pawlowski, Guray Vural, Júnior Morais, Raman Chibsah, Oguz Ceylan, Souleymane Diarra, Furkan Soyalp, Patrick Twumasi, Abdul Aziz Tetteh, Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik, Hamza Hamza Dundar, Hasan Yurtseven, Mehmet Mehmet Dundar, Kenan Ozer, Olarenwaju Kayode, Muhammet Demir, Moussa Sow, Mugdat Celik
Gazisehir Gaziantep (GAZ) – Imp Players
- Key players of GAZ are Alexandru Maxim, Muhammet Demir and Kenan Ozer.
- Alexandru Maxim is a midfielder who has played 29 matches and scored 11 goals.
- Muhammet Demiris a forward player who has played 23 matches and scored 8 goals.
- Kenan Ozeris a midfielder who has played 29 matches
Istanbul Basaksehir (IBKS) – Imp Players
- Key players of IBKS are Fredrik Gulbrandsen, Demba Baand Edin Visca.
- Fredrik Gulbrandsen is a forward player who has played 25 matches and scored 6 goals.
- Demba Bais a forward player who has played 25 matches and scored 5 goals.
- Edin Viscais a midfielder who has played 19 matche
GAZ vs IBKS – Recent Form
Gazisehir Gaziantep: D W L W D
Istanbul Basaksehir: W D L W D
IBKS vs GAZ Dream11 prediction: IBKS vs GAZ captain and vice-captain selection
Captain: Edin Visca
Vice-captain: Danijel Aleksic
IBKS VS GAZ Predicted Dream11 Team
Irfan Can Kahveci,